LLCU Mobile Banking offers the ability to use your personal phone or tablet to conduct your banking services through our secure mobile app.
LLCU Mobile Banking allows you to perform the following services:
- Access accounts and check balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills through BillPay
- Make check deposits using Mobile Deposit
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Mobile Banking is an app platform for Apple® and Android® smartphones and tablets. Apple iPhones running iOS 6.0 or later and Android smartphones running version 2.2 or later are compatible with the LLCU Mobile Banking app. Apple iPod Touch and iPad devices running 5.0.1 or later are compatible with the LLCU Mobile Banking app, but not with Mobile Deposit. Download the app from your app store. Type “Land of Lincoln” in the search bar and you’ll find the free app.
- Mobile Banking Login. Mobile Banking is an extension of the Online Banking platform and you will have to enroll in Online Banking first to access the Mobile Banking app. Your User ID and password will be the same for both. After your initial login to Mobile Banking, it will remember your User ID, but not your password.
- Mobile Banking Security. LLCU Mobile Banking app uses a multi-factor authentication just like the LLCU Online Banking platform. This includes your security questions, your personal image and phrase, as well as your username and password.
Quick Balance Summary. Sometimes you might not be looking for actual transactions, but just want to see a quick balance summary. You can choose to view up to (6) account balances without actually logging in to the app. To set this up, follow these steps:
- Open and sign in to your app.
- Click on the “More” bottom tab.
- Click on the “Instant Balance Settings” tab.
- Enable the Instant Balance by touching the button.
- Now, select up to (6) accounts you’d like to be able to see quickly and easily.
- Save your preferences.
Next time you open your LLCU Mobile Banking app, you will see a dollar sign icon in the upper right corner. Click on this icon before you enter your password and you will see a quick summary of your accounts!