LLCU Bill Pay allows you to automate paying your bills. This is especially helpful to keep you from making late payments or forgetting to pay a bill entirely, which can have a negative impact on your credit score. In addition, it can help you save money on postage and checks, while helping you organize your outgoing bills each month.
Bill Pay Service allows you to do the following:
- Pay anyone 24 hours a day
- Pay bills automatically
- Pay bills one time
- Schedule recurring bills
- Schedule future payments
- Set-up unlimited payees
- View your bill payment history
- View pending payments
Bill Pay Helpful Hints:
- Allow pop-ups for Land of Lincoln Credit Union’s website to avoid your browser blocking the Bill Pay page.
- To set-up Recurring Payment, select MANAGE MY BILLS tab, select CHOOSE THE PAYEE. Then, click ADD AN AUTOMATIC PAYMENT and complete the applicable areas.
- To cancel a Recurring Payment, select MANAGE MY BILLS tab, select CHOOSE THE PAYEE, then click DELETE AUTOMATIC PAYMENT 1 and choose OK to confirm the cancellation.
- Some Payees will be paid electronically and some will be sent a paper check. If the system finds the payee name you are searching for, it will send the payment electronically. If you have to manually enter the payee name and address, the payment will be sent via paper check.
- Stop Payment. If a payment is made electronically, you cannot stop payment. If the payment was made by paper check, you can put a stop payment on the check for a fee of $24. Stop payments can be completed through Online Banking.
Just a few clicks of the mouse and you can set up Bill Pay right away! Contact a Member Service Representative to get started.
*Must have a checking account in good standing to enroll in Bill Pay services.