Apple Pay is a simple way to make secure, fast digital payments from the wallet application on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac without a physical card or cash. Use Apple Pay to make in-store, in-app, Safari online, or transit purchases! Apple Pay also allows you to send and receive money through Messages with Apple Cash
Apple Pay offers convenient, secure payments from your debit card or credit card! To add your card to your iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Locate the Wallet app on your phone and tap
- Scan your card with your phone camera.
- Tap Next
- Follow any instructions that appear on screen.
- Tap, and you're set!
If you would like to add your LLCU card to an iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, or other Apple device, visit the Set Up Apple Pay page.
How do I pay using Apple Pay?
To begin, make sure the merchant you would like to purchase from accepts Apple Pay. If they can accept your Apple Pay payment, they will have one or both of the following icons on their terminal:
You Have 3 Options!
- If you would like to pay with an iPhone with Touch ID, just place your finger on Touch ID and hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until you see “Done” and a checkmark on the display.
- If you would like to pay with Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch near the contactless reader. Wait until you feel a gentle tap. A subtle vibration and beep will let you know your purchase was successful.
- If you are paying online or in App, simply tap the Apple Pay button and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the transaction.
Google Pay is a safe and secure digital way to use your debit or credit card from your Android device! Once you enter your LLCU card, you can make purchases in-store, online, and in-app. Google Pay also allows you to send money to friends and family. You can also add gift cards, loyalty cards, tickets, and coupons to Google Pay so you can shop where you want, at your convenience!
How to get started with Google Pay!
- Follow the steps below to add your LLCU card to your Android phone:
- Open the Google Pay app. If you have multiple accounts in Google Pay:
- Tap “Menu” at the top left and choose an account
- At the bottom, tap “Payment” then “Add”
- Select Credit or Debit card
- You can either use your phone camera to capture your card in or type it in yourself
- You may be asked to verify your payment method. If so, choose an option from the list
- Find and enter the verification code
- If you would like to add Google Pay to an iPhone or computer, visit “Add a Payment Method” page.
- After you add a card, you might see a small charge on your account from Google Pay. This charge just confirms that your card and account are valid. However, it won’t affect your balance and will disappear. And that's it. You're ready to pay with Google Pay!
How do I pay using Google Pay?
Once you add your LLCU card to Google Pay, you can make Google Pay your default wallet. Make sure the merchant you would like to pay shows the following icon at the point-of-sale terminal:
If the terminal can accept contactless payments, unlock your device. Make sure your LLCU card is the default card in Google Pay. Google Pay will indicate that you are ready to make a payment. Hold the phone above the contactless reader on the payment terminal. The two devices should be almost touching! The transaction will be completed automatically.
Samsung Pay is a mobile payment system that lets you use your Samsung devices to pay at retail stores around the world. With Samsung Pay you can leave your wallet safe at home! Once everything is set up, you'll be able to make convenient purchases wherever contactless payments are accepted.
How do I get Samsung Pay?
All compatible Samsung devices will have Samsung Pay preloaded when purchased. If you do not see it on your home screen you can find it in your apps folder.
How do I add my LLCU debit or credit card to Samsung Pay?
Follow the steps below to add your LLCU card to your phone:
- Open Samsung Pay on your phone.
- Tap the “Menu” button in the top left corner. Tap “Cards”.
- Tap “Add card” (blue +card icon),
- Tap “Add credit/debit card”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your LLCU card.
- Agree to the card's terms and conditions.
- How do I pay using Samsung Pay?
- To make a purchase with Samsung Pay, follow the steps below:
- Open the Samsung Pay app on your phone.
- Click “Pay” and choose which card you would like to use.
- Select “PIN or IRIS” and then enter any required information to ensure your security. If you have fingerprint security set up, you can pay by placing your finger on your phone's fingerprint scanner.
- Hold the back of your phone up to the contactless reader and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
- And that's it! You've successfully completed your first Samsung Pay transaction!
Which of my devices are compatible with Samsung Pay?
To see the most up-to-date list of compatible devices, visit the Samsung Pay Overview page and click Compatibility.
Please note: Samsung Pay is not available on iOS devices.